* Dogs 1 year of age or older
* History of diarrhea and/or vomiting (minimum of 3 weeks duration)
* Free of parasites
* Free of other metabolic, inflammatory, or neoplastic diseases causing vomiting and/or diarrhea (screening tests performed at eligibility visit)
A funded clinical trial is available for the management of IBD in dogs. The objective of this trial is to evaluate a therapeutic pet food and its effects on symptoms and histology associated with IBD. Dogs enrolled in this study will receive the highest level of veterinary care and diagnostics associated with the management of IBD.
* All diagnostic tests and examinations required for the purpose of the study (includes examinations, bloodwork, endoscopy and/or colonoscopy)
* Well-balanced study food provided at no additional cost to all pets
The IBD trial is being conducted by Animal Clinical Investigation, LLC and participating network sites.