Enrollment COMING SOON! December 2022
ACI will soon begin enrolling patients in a multicenter, randomized, double-masked, placebo-controlled clinical trial to evaluate a novel investigational product in dogs with stage 3 intranasal adenocarcinoma.
- Patients will receive radiation therapy and investigational product or placebo intravenously under general anesthesia for 5 consecutive days.
- Patients will be required to visit study site for regularly scheduled appointments over a 4-month period.
- Owners will be required to document study associated observations and questionnaires as appropriate.
- If you elect to enroll your dog in the study, the investigational drug will be funded at no charge to you.
- The study site will discuss the other veterinary services that are covered at no cost to you if your pet is eligible.
- Dog is ≥ 12 months of age
- Dog weighs > 5kg
- Dog has ECOG performance status less ≤ 1
- Dog has stage 3 intranasal adenocarcinoma and is amenable to radiotherapy
- Dog is able to tolerate multiple anesthesia events
- No prior radiotherapy, chemotherapy, or surgical therapy prior to enrollment
- No clinically significant cardiovascular arrhythmias
The Veterinary Investigator at the study site will determine if your pet meets other eligibility criteria and may enroll in the study.
West Lafayette, IN